Kenneth M. Tharp, PC · Attorney at Law
Elder Law · Estate Planning · Trust Administration · Probate · Business Law
- Elder Law (including basic long-term care and Medicaid planning);
- Protective Proceedings – including Guardianships and Conservatorships;
- Estate planning – including Wills, Trusts, Durable Power of Attorney, and related documents;
- Probate and Trust Administration;
- Basic Business Entity formation and administration; and
- Civil litigation involving Elder/Vulnerable Person Abuse and Wills and Trust Contests
Compassionate Counsel and Top-Notch Legal Services
The legal issues of aging can be confusing and overwhelming.
Jacksonville Oregon Attorney, Kenneth M. Tharp’s focus is helping seniors and their families navigate these important legal issues and life decisions that affect all people as they age.
The firm specializes in elder law (guardianships and conservatorships), estate planning (wills, trusts, and powers of attorney), trust administration, probate and business law.
With extensive knowledge and expertise in his chosen practice areas, Kenneth M. Tharp provides his clients with personal attention, an exceptional level of service and peace-of-minds solutions for their legal issues.
Please give us a call or use the form below send a message.
Please do not send confidential information via this form.